New Kent Paintball
With forts, bunkers and trenches on three wooded fields, New Kent Paintball Games offers players the chance to experience the sport in one of the area’s most realistic military tactical training environments while consistently challenging players of all skill levels.
All games are staffed by field judges who hold fairness and safety above all else.
In order to ensure that you have an enjoyable experience, NKPG recommends that players bring the following:
- Camouflage clothing (woodland color is best)
- A belt
- Footwear with ankle support
- Bug repellant
- An extra change of clothing for after the game
- A beach towel for your vehicle if it is a rainy day
- A positive attitude.
Walk-on games are held every 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month. Occasionally, NKPG will schedule a night game after the walk-on game. Night games are announced at least a month in advance on the message boards
Conveniently located between Richmond and Williamsburg off I-64, Exit 220
Military transport trucks are available for lunch shuttle (driven by NKPG owner)
Running water and restrooms are provided
Standard Hours of operations during walk-on games: 0900-1700 (However, times vary depending upon the season)
If you have 40 or more people, we will be happy to set up a group event for you. Please contact us at least a week in advance by calling 804-966-5104, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using our online contact form. For group events, hours of operation are flexible and are determined during your event booking/scheduling discussion.
Address :14375 Marine Corps Drive
Lanexa, VA. 23089
Heading West on Interstate 64:
- Take exit 220/Rte. 33 (West Point exit)
- Immediately after merging onto Rte. 33, you will get into the left lane and pass Exxon gas station on the right
- Stay in the left lane for approximately 50 yards
- After passing the gas station, take a left onto Stage Road
- Drive 1.5 miles
- Turn left onto Good Hope Road.
- Drive .5 mile
- You will drive under a set of overpasses. Just beyond the second overpass, take a left onto Marine Corps Drive (gravel road)
- Continue to the end of the gravel road to the Fieldhouse.
(You will see a cell tower on your left, a wide open grass parking lot in front of you and the Fieldhouse on your right. Military transport "Deuce" may be present)
Please call us at 804-966-5104 if you need assistance